As a not-for-profit organisation, Grimm & Co relies on the support, enthusiasm and hard work of an amazing team of volunteers. From introducing newcomers to our magical story in the apothecary to helping imaginations grow as a writing mentor, it takes a diverse set of people with a range of different skills to make our vision a reality.
Unfortunately, due to the current situation in the mortal realm, we are not undertaking workshops on site. All volunteering opportunities are currently taking place remotely.
Rather unexpectedly, we’ve received a really high volume of applications for this role recently. As a result we have currently suspended the application process to ensure we don’t over-recruit. This means that you are very welcome to apply for the remote volunteering role, but we won’t be reviewing any applications until the week commencing Monday 10th August.
If you’re happy to proceed with your application on this basis, please complete the form below. We will then be in touch in August.
Grimm & Co is a literacy charity that relies on an amazing team of volunteers. If you have a little free time on your hands (even just one morning or afternoon each month) and you’d like to get involved with what we do, we’d love to welcome you on board. No matter where your skills and interests lie, we’ll have a role that suits you! At the moment, all volunteering roles are taking place remotely. When life in the mortal and magical realms return to normal, you may be interested in the roles detailed below.
In return for volunteering with us, we can offer you:
- Opportunities to meet new people and make friends.
- Increased confidence.
- The chance to gain and develop new skills in areas that interest you.
- All reasonable travel expenses reimbursed by us. We also give you lunch expenses if you work for a full day with us.
- Full Health & Safety and Safeguarding training, an Enhanced DBS check, and other free training opportunities to support you in your role.
- Provision of references, if needed.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping to make a positive difference to young people and families in your community!