Illustrative words reading "Give as you Earn"

If your employer has a payroll giving scheme, you can give to us through your salary before tax is deducted, meaning that you get tax relief on your donations.

Ask your employer or pension provider if they run a Payroll Giving scheme.  If they do, simply select Grimm & Co as your charity and choose how much you would like to donate to us.