As a not-for-profit organisation, Grimm & Co relies on the support, enthusiasm and hard work of an amazing team of volunteers. From introducing newcomers to our magical story in the apothecary to helping imaginations grow as a writing mentor, it takes a diverse set of people with a range of different skills to make our vision a reality.
As a not-for-profit organisation, Grimm & Co relies on the support, enthusiasm and hard work of a wonderful volunteer team. If you have a little free time on your hands (even just one morning or afternoon each month) and you’d like to get involved with what we do, we’d love to welcome you on board. No matter where your skills and interests lie, we’ll have a role that suits you! In return, we can offer you:
- Opportunities to meet new people and make friends
- Increased confidence
- The chance to gain and develop new skills in areas that interest you
- All reasonable travel expenses reimbursed by us, as well as lunch expenses if you work for a full day with us
- Full Health & Safety and Safeguarding training, an Enhanced DBS check, and other free training opportunities to support you in your role
- Provision of references, if needed
- The satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping to make a positive difference to young people and families in your community!