This year is the 25th Birthday of The National Lottery, and we’re excited to be a part of the celebrations by joining in the #ThanksToYou campaign, which celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the past 25 years!
Since The National Lottery’s first draw took place on 19 November 1994, more than £40 billion has been raised for good causes in the areas of arts, sport, heritage and community – that’s £30 million a week making a difference to lives of people and communities throughout the whole of the UK.
To thank National Lottery players for their support, we will be offering a free ‘Old Bag’ in the apothecary between Saturday 23rd and Saturday 30th November. Anyone who presents any National Lottery ticket on these dates will be able to take up this special offer. Please check our full terms and conditions below.
As a recipient of National Lottery funding, Grimm & Co has been able to work with local communities and over 182 volunteers. We have helped the volunteers gain skills and confidence, and they have enabled us to provide workshops, activities and outreach projects to over 9000 children since we began. One such project has been the Embassy for Reimagining Rotherham. A group of 30 children and young people took over a town centre shop in Rotherham and created a pop up Embassy where they led consultation with the wider community on a) character shapers; b) the town centre; c) education; d) the arts; e) culture. Findings from their consultation and further research informed a wider proposal to use arts/culture to address the issues and bring about positive change for their town, bringing people together, learning from each others’ cultures, creating a culture for learning and enjoying writing through song, poetry and drama.
We are one of the hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded projects across the UK who are taking part in the #ThanksToYou campaign in this special Birthday year.
Terms & Conditions:
- One National Lottery ticket presented in the apothecary will receive a free ‘Old Bag’ in return, to aid in the temporary relief of limb lethargy, inflamed palms and dropped shopping.
- All National Lottery games qualify for this special offer, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- One free ‘Old Bag’ per customer.
- The offer is valid from Saturday 23rd to 30th November 2019, while stocks last.
- Grimm & Co is open from 9am to 4pm Tuesday to Saturday, although we do close early (1pm) on Thursdays to allow the giants and dragons time to shop in peace. Find us at 2 Doncaster Gate, Rotherham, S65 1DJ.
- Refer to our website www.grimmandco.co.uk for further details.
- Pre-booking is not required.
- Tickets to be shown at the till in Grimm & Co when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets to take up this offer.