Do you work for, or represent a company that would like to support us? Great! There are many different ways in which your company can help us to change the lives of children and young people, one story at a time.
Let us tell you how:
- It costs £200 to sponsor a school class to come for a story-making workshop here at Grimm & Co. We have a list of local schools that have not yet been able to visit due to lack of funds, and we wish we could reach more of these children from disadvantaged backgrounds. You could help us with this by sponsoring a workshop from corporate funds. Alternatively, your staff could fundraise for us with running challenges, bake sales, quizzes and more. Maybe you could then match fund their efforts?
- Choose us as your Charity of the Year! We would love your support over the year, and in return, you would get the warm, fuzzy glow that comes from supporting a charity.
- We always need more volunteers to work with us in the shop or charity. There are a variety of volunteering roles that your staff could help with. This could be offering time or skills regularly for instance, or helping on a particular project.
- Regular volunteering – a half day every month to be a story mentor (for example).
- One-off volunteering to undertake a project. See the news section for any current projects, or e-mail to express an interest in any future projects.
- In-kind donations of equipment or resources can be hugely helpful to a small charity like ourselves. You could donate stationery supplies to print the books that children take away from story-making workshops, or donating building supplies to enable us to renovate our new building, for instance.
- When things return to normal, we can provide Team Build events. We’d love to welcome your team to do a creative workshop here at Grimm & Co.
- If your company has a payroll Give as you Earn scheme, please think of us! Could you introduce Grimm & Co to your staff members?
There are many ways in which you and your company could help support our charity. We would be truly grateful. Your support can make a huge difference to what we can offer to the children and young people in the area. Give us a call on 01709 829750 or e-mail email@example.com to speak to Louise about how you can get involved.